20.1.10

2010.08

Monday: rest day. much rest was had.

Tuesday: 45 minutes on the rollers. re-attached the resistance unit. 10 minute warm-up, 20 minute highish intensity interval, 10 minutes warmdown, and i'm sure there's another 5 minutes in there somewhere. don't question me.

Wednesday: The plan was for a long, slow, easy base ride. it started out alright, but then i turned into the wind. if there's one thing i hate, it's wind. nothing ruins a ride more than a face full of invisible slowness. i'll post the stats later. EDIT: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/22824095
Distance: 52.0 mi
Time: 3:07:53.99
Speed: 16.6 / 30.2 mph
Cadence: 98 / 137 rpm
HR: 159 / 181 bpm
EDIT: later in the night, I also spun my legs out on the rollers for 15 minutes.

Thursday: I don't want to talk about it.

Friday: Recovered from the night before. 30 minutes easyish on the rollers. I adjusted my left cleat again. We'll have to see how well this works now. I think if I try to adjust the bolts one more time I might finally strip the heads completely. Maybe I'll try to replace them one day. Also, the more I ride my rollers with my different bikes, the more I think all their handlebars aren't lined up with the front wheel.

Saturday: Was going to do some spin exercises. Decided to hold off in order to be fresh for tomorrow's ride.

Sunday: Was supposed to do Trevor's ride. Woke up at noon. Didn't ride at all. boo.

Overall time for the week:
Goal: 6.5 hrs
Actual: 4.5 hrs
Grade: 69.2% = D

No comments:

Post a Comment