21.6.13

2013.29: 6/10 - 6/16

Sunday: Gconnect says I didn't ride.  What did I do, I wonder.  Maybe it rained?

EDIT: I remember it all!  I didn't head to kissena on saturday, I volunteered on a sunset sail on the christeen with a church group.  They were very friendly.  Sunday morning I barely made it on time to sail again in the morning, then I headed to the bike shop to cut the steerer on the swan, then I went to kissena.  This is what happened.  Mystery solved.

Saturday: Work.  Afterward, I took the swan and the träckbike out to kissena.  I didn't have the wheels built yet, but with the cane creeks on, the swan rode really well.  It really softened the ride, but it didn't feel whippy or flexy.  I am very satisfied.

Friday: Again, no riding.  I think it was rainy.

Thursday: Work.  No riding.  I worked on the swan a little, but ran into a little technical difficulty.

Wednesday: Back from vacation.  Not enough time to get to k-town, though.

Tuesday: More vacation.  Did some hiking in the rain.

Monday: Vacation.  No riding.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. indeed. i took a trip upstate with some girls for a few days. didn't i tell you about that?

      Delete