18.9.12

2012.43: 9/17 - 9/23

Sunday: I was going to head to Kissena for another sprint training session, but I did not get much sleep at night, so when I tried to wake up, I just kept falling asleep again.  I figured this probably wasn't a safe condition under which I should drive to the track, so I just passed out again.  Eventually I got up and got guilted into riding despite a complete lack of motivation to do anything.  I ended up riding to Port Jeff, looked at that wooden boat rotting away next to the Bayles boat shop, took some photos of some people, then headed back.  I saw a lot of squished squirrels on the way back.  I guess it's that time of year.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/226274296
NP/IF/TSS: 178W/0.771/84

Saturday: No riding.  Did harvest type things with Haley.

Friday: Worked on bikes in the morning with Walter, then headed to syosset to pick up another pair of cleats.  On the way in, I almost got hit by a postal truck that was upset I took the lane to cross some very angled railroad tracks.  So I took down the truck number and followed it to the post office in syosset, where I complained to the management.  Whether they actually did anything about it, I have not a clue, but whatever.  I felt good today, and my speed seems to show that.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/225338430
NP/IF/TSS: 214W/0.926/195

Thursday: No riding.  I don't really remember why.  EDIT: I just remembered I was going to head to NJ to race on their track and then stop at a bicycle film thing in brooklyn on the way back.  Why I didn't I still don't remember.  Possibly the weather was looking iffy.

Wednesday: I thought about riding the trails again, but I figured they'd be muddy.  Instead, I just rode to the usual beaches.  I wasn't really feeling it today, so it was mostly an easy ride.  I sat on the jetty at west meadow for a while, wishing I was out sailing instead.  On the way back, I ran into Ben in stony brook, so we talked for a little while.  In the evening I did some planks again.  5x1 min, 2 min rest.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/224708918
NP/IF/TSS: 195W/0.846/160

Tuesday: No riding.  Rainy, and I felt like death.  I might be getting sick.  I mostly just slept and drank lots of water all day.

Monday: Worked on bikes to get some cash to spend on bike parts.  I did some planks in the evening.  5x1min with about 2 minutes rest.  That's going to be my new off-season thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment