3.9.12

2012.41: 9/3 - 9/9

Sunday: Lehigh Laps race at t-town.  See the race report.

Saturday: No riding.  I was at my cousin's wedding.

Friday: I woke up too late for the Kreb ride, so I decided to head out and do my own longer ride.  I figured it was about time to ride little flower again, so I headed over to whiskey rd and then up and over to wading river.  I don't know why, but my legs felt bad the entire time.  I probably should have just turned around before reaching port jeff.  Even just riding up sheep pasture road was hard.  By the time I was heading back along woodside, I was just completely in pain.  My knees, hamstrings, back, hands.  I think part of that is from having not done a long ride in a while, though.  When I got home, I took a long shower and went for a walk, which helped immensely.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/219939358
NP/IF/TSS: 165W/0.714/194

Thursday: No riding.  I did some calf raises in the evening.

Wednesday: Same as tuesday.

Tuesday: Lots of rain, no riding.

Monday: Spent the day at Kissena racing Delroy's labor day meet.  See the race report.

No comments:

Post a Comment