8.2.10

2010.11

Lets us begin the build.

Monday: started gluing my race wheels. Also, did some spin work at night. I was hoping to do 5x1min max cadence, but only did 3x1 and a single :30 interval. I dunno what it was, but by the end i felt like death. On the plus side, my avg cadences were high. woo-hah!
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/24294270
Time: 00:25:04
Cadence: 101 / 179 rpm
Interval 1: 161 rpm
Interval 2: 154 rpm
Interval 3: 156 rpm
Interval 4: 162 rpm

Tuesday: The climbing of the hill. 5 times. around 60ish rpm. I think it went well. My legs are definitely feeling it.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/24360847
Time: 00:58:37
Distance: 15.25mi
Speed: 15.6/28.9mph
HR: 163/189bpm
Cadence: 83/121rpm

Wednesday: lots of snow. did some snow biking. nothing too impressive.

Thursday: I was going to take advantage of all this snow and do some cross country. Unfortunately, it actually warmed up a bit outside and the snow became too wet for any of my waxes. boo-urns. So I did some walking instead. 1.5 hours of walking around admiring the snow-coveredness of everything. Also, I did some core work at night. Crunches, declined pushups, transverse planks. hooray!

Friday: Rode the track bike on the rollers. Added some resistance for once. Basically, I warmed up 5 minutes without resistance, then 20 minutes with resistance, 5 minute warmdown without. It was good. I tried to break in my new track gloves as well. They still hurt. I hope they're not too small.

Saturday: Lots of eating and celebration. Oh goodness.

Sunday: Lots of sluggishness from eating. No riding. Finished gluing the race wheels, though.

Weekly Grade:
Hours needed: 6.5
Actual time: 4 hrs
Grade: 61.5 = D
This reminds me of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment