2.2.10

2010.10

Well. This week is supposed to be my rest week after all that hard base i've been doing for the past month and a half or so.

Monday: and then there was rest.

Tuesday: Rode to the shop today. did a tempo pace going out and back just to make up for my dearth of hours last week. Picked up some new tires for the Guru. Tonight I decided that while I had the tires off the back wheel, I would replace all the spoke nipples, since there were a few that were rounded off. turns out they were rounded off because the d/s spokes were 2mm too long. Well. I guess I had better buy some more spokes soon.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/23820557
Distance: 40.13 mi
Time: 2:18:06
Speed: 17.4 / 36.3 mph
HR: - / - (no HRM today)
Cadence: 99 / 117 rpm

Wednesday: no riding. strength work tonight. calf raises, crunches, declined pushups, transverse planks.

Thursday: more rest

Friday: rest

Saturday: rest

Sunday: rest. geeze.

Weekly Report card:
Desired: 3.5 hrs
Actual: 2.3 hrs
Grade: 66.67% = D

No comments:

Post a Comment