14.11.10

2010.50 - Part II: Season in review

I figure I should do something like this, so lets see. I'll start with my goals that I set in my 2010 Annual Training Plan:
1- 1:15 kilo
2- Top 10 Opening Weekend
3- Top 10 Cat 4 road race

So, how did we do? My best kilo was a 1:17.94, so there goes that one.
I was 6th overall at opening weekend. That's 1 and 1
Finally, well...I'm still a cat 5 on the road, so the last goal isn't even close to being passed.

In this light, my season was honestly pretty terrible. however, I still think all in all, this season ended well.

Here's the highlights:

-Fastest kilo at opening weekend
-6th overall at opening weekend
-3rd overall in the twilight track series
-4 2nd places at state championships (kilo, points, team sprint, omnium)

So all in all, i'm pleased and hope to continue to grow next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment